LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness.
The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water.
LifeStraw lets you drink from streams and lakes or from any container.
Award-winning LifeStraw technology was originally introduced in 2005 as an emergency response tool to
filter water contaminated following natural disasters.
*For each LifeStraw you purchase, one school child in a developing community receives safe drinking
water for an entire school year. *
- Ultralight: weighs only 2 ounces (57 grams)
- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Portable: only 9” (22.5 cm) long and 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- BPA free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria, including E. coli and salmonella
- Removes 99.9% waterborne protozoa, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
|Classification (Product)||Water Filter|
|Aesthetics (Colour)||Light Blue, Dark Blue,|
|Packaging (Contents)||** 1 x "Lifestraw Personal" **|
|Packaging (Item Count)||One|
|Dimensions (Package Length)||265mm|
|Dimensions (Product Length)||225mm|
|Dimensions (Package Width)||120mm|
|Dimensions (Product Width)||45mm|
|Dimensions (Package Depth)||36mm|
|Dimensions (Product Depth)||40mm|
|Dimensions (Package Weight)||80g|
|Dimensions (Product Weight)||70g|